Last updated: October 25, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings under the following conditions.
The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural
- You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- According to the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulations), you may be referred to as a data subject or user, as you are the person using the Service.
- Company (referred to as "the Company", "We" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the Argentine Polo Association.
- For the purposes of RGPD, the Company is the data controller.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device in web format: live.aapolo.com
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, a party, where "control" means the ownership of 50% or more of the stock, equity interest, or other securities with voting rights for the election of directors or other management authority.
- Account means a single account created for You to access our Service or portions of our Service.
- Website means Polo Live, accessible from https://www.live.aapolo.com
- The service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Country refers to: Argentina
- Service Provider refers to any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to outside companies or persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- For the purposes of the GDPR, service providers are considered data processors.
- Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social networking site through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- For RGPD purposes, Personal Data refers to any information related to you, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity factors.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or other device, which contain details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the length of a visit to the site).
- The Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Collection and use of your personal data
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to
- Email address
- First and last name
- Use data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, a unique device identifier, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service via a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique identification of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your cell phone operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service via a mobile device.
Information Collected During Application Use
When you use Our Application, to provide features on Our Application, we may collect, with your prior permission:
We use this information to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our service. The information may be uploaded to Company servers and/or a Service Provider's server or simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time through Your device settings. You may also enable or disable location services when using our service at any time, through Your device settings.
Tracking and Cookie Technologies
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of Our Service.
Cookies may be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Required / Essential Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Managed by: About us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services.
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: About us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: About us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login information or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different service functionalities that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and commitment of the contract to purchase the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- For contacting you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as automatic notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To administer your requests: to handle and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to display advertisements to help you maintain and support our service, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites after you visit our service or for payment processing.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information can be viewed by all users and can be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social networking service, your contacts on the third-party social networking service may see your name, profile, images and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to computers located outside your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The Company may disclose Your personal Data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of the Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER GDPR
We may process personal data under the following conditions:
- Consent: you have given your consent to process personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Execution of a contract: the provision of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligation of the data.
- Legal obligations: the processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: the processing of personal data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
- Public interests: the processing of personal data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the Company.
- Legitimate interests: the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
Your rights under the GDPR
The company is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and ensuring that you can exercise your rights.
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete information we hold about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal information directly in the configuration section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance. This also allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Request correction of personal data we have about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to the processing of your personal data. This right exists when we rely on a legitimate interest as a legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to our processing of your personal data on this basis. You also have the right to object to where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the deletion of your personal data. You have the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal Data when there is no good reason to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to the automated information that you initially gave us your consent to use or where we use the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific features of the Service.
Exercise of your GDPR data protection rights
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will make every effort to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our service is not aimed at anyone under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete that information from our servers.
We may also limit how we collect, use and store some information from users between the ages of 13 and 18. In some cases, this means that we may not be able to provide certain Service functionality to these users.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires a parent's consent, we may ask for your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Contact us at
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org