a) Questions related to registration and available content
1. What happens if I don't receive the registration confirmation email?
You should check your spam mail inbox, since many times this kind of mail is stored in this section of the inbox. If you have not received the email in any of the inboxes, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and we will send you the steps to follow to validate your email.
2. Once I receive the email with the registration confirmation, is the process finished?
When you open the email you will see a button that says "enter" which you must press to confirm the email. The system will send you to a screen of the platform confirming that you have successfully completed the registration.
3. How do I access the platform to see the exclusive content for registered users?
You will have to register, validate your email address and log in to the platform.
4. Does the registration cost?
Registration to access certain information and/or temporary content will be free of charge. The platform will inform the different levels of subscription and / or price for access to events that are advertised in different media.
5. What material and/or sections can I access and for how long?
Depending on the "ticket" you have purchased according to the terms and conditions and the offer on the website, you will be able to access different parts of the events. These will be through a paid subscription that will allow access to them until August 31, 2022.
b) Questions related to the purchase of Ticket:
6. How do I access the events once the ticket has been purchased?
Once the purchase process is completed, on match days you will be able to access them and the stored contents to enjoy them whenever you want.
7. Who should I contact if I have problems with the purchase process or with the reception of the purchase confirmation email?
For questions about the purchase process you should access the selected payment gateway and contact the means of contact established in each case.
8. What content/event can I access with the ticket purchase?
You will only be able to access the content explicitly detailed in the Ticket.
9. Does the data uploaded for the purchase imply that I am already registered on the platform?
No. The purchase of the Ticket is independent of the registration on the platform. Once you have purchased the Ticket, you must register on the platform to enter the event.
c) Contact mail:
10. Where can I contact if I have any inconvenience with the platform?
With a response time of less than 72 hours. The e-mails for personalized assistance are: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com